Good knight Xpress System
Good knight Xpress System consists of a mosquito repellent cartridge (refill) and clip-on electronic machine. It comes with dual mode advantage, normal mode when there are few mosquitoes & xpress mode when there are many mosquitoes.
Superior Xpress Technology:
- Once the cartridge (refill) has been inserted in the machine, the intelligent heating system starts action to provide a faster and a powerful release getting rid of all mosquitoes in just 9 minutes
- It has twin ceramic heater technology to provide faster and powerful release of mosquito repellent active as soon as the machine is switched on
- The revolutionary Poly-fiber Wick design of the cartridge supports the high initial release and regular release at later stages
For better efficacy, we suggest you keep your doors and windows closed for 30 mins immediately after switching it on.
Goodknight Xpress System ensures complete family protection from Malaria, Chikungunya and Dengue causing mosquitoes. It is Absolutely safe to use around children and family.
From the manufacturer
About Good knight
Good knight is India’s largest household insecticide brand, trusted and loved by more than 7.4 crore households. It has a rich heritage being a part of the 119 year Godrej group.
Products like Activ+ vaporizer and Fast Card provide people indoor protection from mosquitoes. The brand has now forayed into personal repellents to help protect its users from mosquitoes and vector borne diseases like Dengue and Chikungunya, while they are outdoors. Part of this range is the revolutionary Fabric Roll-On.
Good knight Xpress System
Good knight Xpress System consists of a clip-on electronic Xpress mosquito repellent machine and Xpress mosquito repellent cartridge.
As you switch on, Xpress System gives you relief from mosquitoes in just 9 minutes.
Know the superior Xpress Technology:
Once the cartridge (refill) has been inserted in the machine, the intelligent heating system starts action to provide a faster and a powerful release getting rid of all mosquitoes in just 9 mins.
– It has twin ceramic heater technology to provide faster and powerful release of mosquito repellent active as soon as the machine is switched on
– The revolutionary Poly-fibre Wick design of the cartridge supports the high initial release and regular release at later stages
Dual Mode Working and Action in 9mins
Poly Fibre Wick for High Initial Release for 9min Action
Protects Your Family from Diseases Like Dengue and Chikungunya
Dual Mode Working
– Switch: Down
– Indicator: Green
Use for normal mosquito infestation.
– Switch: Up
– Indicator: Amber
Use for high mosquito infestation.
How to Use
Uncap the Xpress Cartridge
Insert the Cartridge into the Machine & Rotate to Fasten
Insert the Machine into the Socket and Enjoy Xpress Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long do I need to keep the machine on?
A: It depends on the mosquito infestation at your house. As the dengue and chikungunya mosquitoes are active during daytime as well, we recommend using this product early morning and late in the afternoon too.
2. How long does Xpress refill last?
A: The longevity of the refill depends on the mode in which the machine is being used. Xpress mode consumes more liquid.
3. Does the Xpress mode consume more liquid?
A: Yes, it does consume more liquid.
4. How long do I need to keep the doors and windows closed once the machine is on?
A: Immediately after switching it on, we suggest that you keep the doors and the windows closed for 30 minutes for a better efficacy, you can open the windows post that.
5. How do I turn on the Xpress mode?
A: In Xpress mode, the button should be turned up. The indicator colour will turn Orange. For Xpress machines in the normal mode, the indicator will be in Orange for the first 9 minutes and then it will change to Green automatically.
6. How do I protect my family from mosquito borne diseases like dengue, chikungunya etc.?
A: The first step in protecting your family from mosquito borne diseases is eliminating the mosquito breeding places in and around your house – change the water in vases every 3 days, discard the water in fridge tray, AC tray and plates under flower pots, keep all the water storage covered.
The next and most important thing to do is avoid mosquito bites:
Wear full sleeved clothes when weather permits, use personal outdoor repellents like Good knight Fabric Roll-On when you step out of home.
Use mosquito repellents in home even during daytime, as dengue and chikungunya spreading mosquitoes are mostly active in the daytime.